Check Out Other Great Recipes
HAVE A QUESTION? - Look in the full post. If you have any questions related to the recipe, go through the entire post. If you follow it, you can make it perfect every single time. Every article is written in a step by step process with quality pictures so that you can visualize yourself cooking this recipe along with useful tips and advice.
ADJUST THE RECIPE SIZE:
You can do the adjustment in the number of servings in the recipe as per your cooking, so do the math carefully for the ingredients. Although instructions will remain as it is.
How to prepare grilled eggplant salad with halloumi cheese
Amount Per Serving 2 slices
Calories 45 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Fat 3g 5%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Carbohydrate 4g 1%
Potassium 487.2mg 10%
Sodium 170mg 7%
Vitamin A 0mg
Vitamin C 0mg
Vitamin D 0.3µg 2%
- Soft and tender eggplant is a key ingredient in this recipe.
- Mint dressing gives a fabulous look to the salad and makes it tangy.
- Cook the eggplant, cheese, and other veggies over a medium grill.
- In this recipe keep the grill lid closed (while using a gas grill) while flipping the eggplant as it takes a bit of time to cook.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
This is a general nutrition chart for one serving. The number of servings is stated above and is my estimate of the normal serving size for this recipe.
The above nutritional information is estimated and may vary from the actual results you have. This is home cooking, and there are many variables. To taste ingredients such as salt will be my estimate of the average user.