1. During mixing ingredients, add all the ingredients except the chicken.
2. Now put them in a grinder and keep grinding till the vegetables are smooth, and the texture is gritty.
3. Season the chicken with salt. Then add the puree (marinade) and mix well.
4. Put the chicken in a Ziploc bag and refrigerate it for 8-10 hours.
5. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
6. Now you can put the chicken on the grill with the skin facing down. Cover and cook till the skin turns brown, which will take 10 minutes.
7. Make the skin side face-up, then move the chicken to the cooler part of the grill and let it cook for 15 more minutes.